Information for Survey Respondents
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) conducts many surveys as part of its mandate to promote a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system.
The Reserve Bank is considering submissions received on a consultation on registered bank data collections that closed on 29 June 2012.
Submit a survey via the RBNZ secure upload facility. The secure upload facility provides data providers with an efficient method of sending data to the RBNZ in a secure Internet environment. The secure upload facility has many benefits over e-mail based reporting:
- Reported data are transmitted instantly, securely, and electronically.
- The process is standardised and automated.
- Web-based, secure transmission over SSL (secure sockets layer).
- Respondents receive an e-mail confirmation immediately upon successful transmission.
Data providers are encouraged by the RBNZ to use this facility for their data reporting activities. The facility has the following system requirements:
- A computer with a connection to the Internet;
- E-mail account
See the list of survey return deadlines.
Series information, including background notes, pertaining to each survey is available from the Statistics Introduction page.
See the Advance Release Calendar.
Comments, queries and general questions about survey returns and series information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org