Exemptions from the NBDT regime
The following sections provide information on exemptions from the non-bank deposit taker (NBDT) regime:
- Exemption power and considerations – outlines the powers given to the Reserve Bank to grant exemptions.
- Exemptions granted – provides a list of all exemptions granted to date by the Reserve Bank.
- Exemptions process - outlines how an NBDT can apply for an exemption.
The following sections provide information on declarations under the NBDT regime:
- Declaration power and considerations – outlines the ability of the Reserve Bank to recommend to the Minister that regulations be made declaring a person, or a class of persons, to be, or not to be, a deposit taker for the purposes of the Non-bank Deposit Takers Act 2013.
- Declarations made – provides a list of all declarations made to date under section 73.