Exemptions from the NBDT regime
- Exemption power and considerations – outlines the powers given to the Reserve Bank to grant exemptions.
- RBNZ policy positions – provides the Reserve Bank policy positions in relation to certain classes of deposit takers.
- Exemptions granted – provides a list of all exemptions granted to date by the Reserve Bank.
process - outlines how an NBDT can apply for an
The following sections provide information on declarations under the NBDT regime:
- Declaration power and considerations – outlines the ability of the Reserve Bank to recommend to the Minister that regulations be made declaring a person, or a class of persons, to be, or not to be, a deposit taker for the purposes of Part 5D.
- Declarations made – provides a list of all declarations made to date under section 157C(5).